SELECT THE BROWSERS
Internet Explorer (5.5, 6.0)
1. Select Tools from the browser toolbar at the top of your screen.
2. Select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Click on the Custom Level button.
5. Scroll down to the section called Scripting.
6. Verify that Active scripting is enabled. If it is not, then click the circle next to Enable. Click OK.
If you do not see the option to enable Active scripting, scroll down to Part II at the bottom of this window.
7. Click Yes.
8. Click OK to close the second window.
9. If this instructions window is still open, close it and click the Refresh button on your browser toolbar.